Garlic butter bread cubes for salad or mushrooms soup. Cheesy Garlic Bread Breakfast SandwichDad Whats For Dinner. bacon, mushrooms, salt, garlic bread Cinnamon Rolls No Butter Recipes. Texas Toast Garlic Bread PizzaRecipe Diaries. Tomato & White Bean Soup With Garlic BreadBertolli. garlic bread, Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce.
I absolutely love garlic butter, it's delicious on bread, veggies and garlic toast. This garlic butter has a secret little ingredient, a dash of lemon juice, making it extra yummy! We make up big batches all of the time so I always have it on hand. You can have Garlic butter bread cubes for salad or mushrooms soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter bread cubes for salad or mushrooms soup
- Prepare 6 of bread slices.
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes.
The great thing is that you can actually keep it in the fridge for a. This mushroom soup is dairy free, low fat and has a creamy consistency without any added cream! This way you get the garlic flavor without. Serve this cheesy mushroom bread as an appetizer or with soup or salad for lunch.
Garlic butter bread cubes for salad or mushrooms soup step by step
- Cut 6 bread slices into even-sized cubes. It's up to u whether u want to slice the edges or not. Keep aside..
- Mix 3 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon parsley flakes until butter mixture is dissolved. Omg! Forget to buy parsley flakes!.
- Toss butter mixture with bread cubes in a medium bowl until bread cubes are evenly coated..
- Spread coated bread cubes on a baking sheet in an oven pan. Bake for 2 or 3 minutes and check to see if they are dry, crispy, and light golden brown till done. After baking, cool them before storing bread cubes in air-tight container or ziplock bag. Enjoy!.
Mix together butter, mushrooms, cheese, green onions, and garlic. Spread the mixture on both cut sides of bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic.