Garlic pull apart cheese bread. Cheese, garlic and bread - in pull apart bread form. Guaranteed to be the most popular thing at any gathering you take it to! It's like a pull apart bread, but tastes like garlic bread plus you have the mozzarella cheese which stretches wonderfully as you pull bits off.
Up until the last few years I had always felt a little intimidated about using yeast. I am not really sure why, because once I started I haven't looked back! I have friends who have never made homemade bread or rolls because the idea of working with yeast scares them to death! You can have Garlic pull apart cheese bread using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic pull apart cheese bread
- You need 1 of sturdy loaf of bread.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It's 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella shredded or cubed.
They love a fresh loaf of bread or pan of rolls right out of the oven but the thought of having to. This pull apart bread is loaded with garlic butter, herbs and plenty of cheese, all baked together to gooey perfection. The ultimate side dish or appetizer option This pull apart bread is a unique twist on the classic recipe, with plenty of garlic, herbs and melted cheese. It's great for game day, or as a.
Garlic pull apart cheese bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and place the loaf of bread in the center. Making sure to cut only 2/3 of the way through the bread, cut slits on a diagonal on both sides to resemble a diamond shape (make sure you don't cut all the way through) set aside..
- In a small saucepan, add the oil, garlic and butter and bring to a sizzle. Allow it to cook together on medium low heat for just about a minute, remove from the heat, add the Italian seasoning and set aside. Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic oil mixture all over the top and between each piece of bread and stuff each piece with a piece (or shredded) mozzarella..
- Gather up the sides of the aluminum foil that the bread is sitting on and wrap it around the base of the bread. With another piece of foil, wrap the top of the bread. Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes, remove the foil, increase the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy..
Simple Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread made in a skillet! This tantalizing party snack makes little bites of cheese bread that can be dipped! Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread will have your guests pinching and dipping all evening! There are very few foods that have the comforting, almost sedative. This pull apart bread recipe is super fun to make if you've got any little ones around.