Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring. Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball. Repeat with the rest of the meat. In a large pan, cook the meatballs over medium heat, turning to brown each side.
Cheesy Garlic Bread Meatball Ring FULL RECIPE. Stuff meatballs with mozzarella cheese for a simple spin on spaghetti, sure to please even your pickiest eaters. In large bowl, mix beef, bread crumbs, milk egg, salt and pepper with hands until well combined. You can have Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring
- It's 1 batch of pizza dough.
- It's of Frozen meatballs.
- It's 1 cup of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- It's of Extra marinara for dipping.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
Shape mixture into small balls about the size of a Ping-Pong ball. The bread is actually a garlic bread bowl and NOTHING is better with pasta than killer garlic bread! Okay now you can go and make these Cheesy Penne & Meatballs Garlic Bread Bowls! *wink*. Measure the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl.
Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring step by step
- Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball..
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese. (doesn’t have to be perfect).
- Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close. Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet. Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley. Enjoy!.
- Note- I don’t know why mine didn’t brown up... maybe a egg wash instead the butter... I even set it on broiler at the end and nothing.... another Pinterest recipe I found and made some small changes to. (You can make your own meatballs,)I don’t have time so I took a big shortcut.(can use cookie sheet).
- If you use homemade meatballs, cook them before sealing in pizza dough..
This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe. It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious. It's The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal, But Especially For Pasta And Italian Dishes! This Cheesy Garlic Bread has been pictured repeatedly on my website since the beginning of time. I want to tell you that's because I'm so addicted to it.