Simple Crispy Garlic Bread.
You can cook Simple Crispy Garlic Bread using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Crispy Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 of bread roll.
- You need 1 of parsley.
- It's 1 of crushed garlic clove.
- It's 1 of butter.
Simple Crispy Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- Using your knife, cut the bread roll in half (like your making a sandwich). Don't cut all the way, but just enough to fold out and then spread butter on the bread..
- Sprinkle chopped garlic on the buttered bread and sprinkle the parsley..
- Fold bread back into a roll. Wrap in aluminium foil (seal ends)..
- Place in oven for 10 minutes..
- Once the garlic bread is cooked, it should be crispy on the outside but soft inside. Break the roll into 2 and enjoy..
- Tip: For a cheesy garlic bread, you can add cheese when doing step 3. Add on top of the butter and galic, then sprinkle parsley on top of cheese..