Q-tip's cheesy garlic bread. Butter, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese make a terrific spread for French bread. You'll get plenty of oohs and ahs when you pull this out of the oven. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Measure the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl. Cheesy Garlic Bread - Delicious homemade bread stuffed with layers of gooey cheese and garlic. Pure cheesy goodness, inside and out! You can have Q-tip's cheesy garlic bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Q-tip's cheesy garlic bread
- It's 2 of foot long heros.
- Prepare 1 stick of buttter.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 of parm cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
This stuffed garlic bread uses a combination of cheeses which includes cheddar, mozzarella and a parmesan/romano blend. Especially food like these cheesy garlic bread sticks! Garlic bread reminds me of my school days. When I was in school, pizza was a very new thing in India.
Q-tip's cheesy garlic bread instructions
- preheat oven to 425.
- melt butter halfway in microwave.
- add all ingredients but cheeses.
- melt butter rest of the way.
- brush butter mixture evenly on bread.
- top evenly with cheeses.
- bake 10 minutes enjoy.
Also if you want to cut short the process, here's a tip - use store bought pizza dough. I am sure it will work the same way! This Cheesy Garlic Bread has been pictured repeatedly on my website since the beginning of time. When I make garlic bread the "normal" way using baguettes sliced almost all the way through then wrapped in foil and baked, softened butter mixed with garlic works much better because it's easier to. Garlic bread is a balancing act between the butter, garlic, and bread.