Garlic Bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. —Grace Yaskovic, Branchville, New Jersey. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Roasted Garlic Bread "A very easy recipe for garlic bread that is made with roasted garlic, butter and Parmesan cheese." - Dana. Just Garlic Toast "My favorite way to prepare garlic bread! So simple, so easy and so good. You can cook Garlic Bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread
- Prepare 2 slice of Big Italian Bread.
- It's 20 grams of Butter.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 pinch of Origano.
- You need 1 bunch of Parsley.
- It's 1 bunch of Cheese.
It's the only way for me." - Linda(LMT) Great Garlic Bread "Garlic bread is always great with pasta! Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Crispy, toasty garlic bread gets sliced in half down its length, spread with butter and garlic, and then baked open-faced in the oven. Broil it at the end for extra crispiness.
Garlic Bread step by step
- In a little bowl, mix desired amount of garlic ( previously crushed ) , butter and origano..
- Next , butter the mixture onto the slices of bread..
- Sprinkle desire amount of cheese..
- Put the slices on a grill in the oven and wait until the topping is golden brown..
- Take them out , wait until it cools down a bit then ... EAT !.
Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. The Best Garlic Bread is an easy to make homemade recipe made with freshly grated parmesan cheese, garlic, and herbs. This is the best recipe that you will ever eat!