L's Easy Garlic Bread. All Reviews for Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread. Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Toasted baguette with butter, garlic and a sprinkle of Parmesan is a perfect accompaniment for your favorite soup.
Learn how to make delicious garlic bread at home. Spread the butter on both sides of the bread and season with the parsley and garlic powder. Place on the grill pan and cook on one side until golden brown. You can have L's Easy Garlic Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of L's Easy Garlic Bread
- You need 3 1/2 grams of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of baguette or any long bun.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Aluminum foil.
This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe. It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious. Easy homemade garlic bread recipe with fresh garlic, basil, and a soft buttery center. Try this from scratch recipe now!
L's Easy Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Slice the baguette diagnally to acquire pretty slices.
- Put the butter in a bowl and microwave for about a minute until it's melted into liquid..
- Add the parsley, garlic and salt per taste. Stir well..
- Spread on both sides of each slice and place them on aluminum foil to create the baguette shape..
- Close the aluminum foil and wrap it up..
- Put it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Bon appetit!.
Jump to the Easy, Homemade Garlic Cheese Bread Recipe or read on to see our tips. Last week my mom made a pot of spaghetti sauce for dinner. She asked me "Can you make the garlic bread?" and I said "sure". This Garlic Bread Recipe is perfectly buttery, garlicky, crunchy and addictive! Measure the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl.