Garlic bread tuna salad. Tuna packed in oil is rich and delicious and perfect for things like Niçoise salads or platters. All you really need is a squeeze of lemon to brighten it up and Once you have your tuna fish salad, spread it thickly on bread: sandwich bread, seeded rye, a baguette, ciabatta, anything. For Spicy Tuna Salad, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, Sriracha, lemon juice, oil and salt.
Drizzle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar. This tuna salad works great with a Mediterranean diet, or for those who are going low carb. I like to serve it on top of a kale salad, or as an open-faced sandwich on whole grain or pumpernickel toast. You can cook Garlic bread tuna salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread tuna salad
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 of spinatch.
- It's 1 of diced red bell pepper.
- It's 1 of chopped pickles.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of lite mayo.
- You need 1 dash of mustard.
- It's 1 of garlic spread.
- It's 1 of bread.
- It's 1 of cheese.
- It's 1 of diced tomatos.
Spread a piece of bread with a thin layer of hummus, then top with lettuce, tomato, and tuna salad. Hey all, thank you for joining me. I'm so glad to share this recipe. It's my favorite all time Tuna Salad.
Garlic bread tuna salad step by step
- pre heat oven to 450, spread garlic onto bread put in oven to toast.
- diced onions in bowl add everything and mix.
- check oven every so often i left it in for 15 mins or so remove from oven lower heat to 250 and put the tuna salad ontop put the cheese on *sadly i didnt have any cheese* and leave it in the oven for another 5 mins.
There's something extra comforting about a tuna melt on a chilly day. Take it up a few notches with garlic, cheese and tomatoes. —Aimee Bachmann, Bellevue, Washington. Southern tuna salad is the perfect sandwich filling. The tuna is mixed with mayonnaise, relish or chopped pickles, and hard-boiled eggs. This tuna salad recipe calls for canned or packaged white tuna, but feel free to use fresh poached albacore tuna (see below).