Killer Pomodori (AMAZING with Garlic Bread!).
You can have Killer Pomodori (AMAZING with Garlic Bread!) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Killer Pomodori (AMAZING with Garlic Bread!)
- It's 5 large of Flesh tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 of as needed Red onion.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 bunch of Fresh basil leaves.
- It's 1 dash of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Ground salt & pepper.
Killer Pomodori (AMAZING with Garlic Bread!) instructions
- Cut a little cross in the bottom of the tomatoes. This way, the skin will peel off much easier..
- Fill a bowl with boiling water and put one tomato in it. Don't try to make it easier by boiling them all at the same time, because you'll end up leaving tomatoes in the water for too long, and it'll make them mushy :(.
- When you can tell the skin lets loose, take the tomato out and peel it. Throw the skin away and cut out the cores; you'll only need the flesh for this recipe. (If you're really excited, you could keep the seeds and stuff for tomato sauce or soup though.).
- Chop up your onion, garlic and tomato, once you're done peeling (you might want to celebrate the tedious job with a glass of wine!) and mix in a bowl with your olive oil, salt, pepper and basil..
- Leave the mix in the fridge in a covered bowl for 30 minutes. You can mix if up a little bit if you want, half way, to allow the flavors to mix..