Chili pasta & Garlic Bread. An all purpose chili paste recipe made with fresh chili peppers and seasonings. Use it as a condiment, sauce, spread, or for swirling into other recipes for a heat and flavor boost. The term "chili paste" can be confusing because there are many types of pastes To get acquainted with chili paste, let's start with the basics: Chili paste is a paste made of.
Chili-based sauces and pastes are condiments prepared with chili peppers. Chili sauce may be hot, sweet or a combination thereof. Shrimp paste also known as Belacan which made from fermented ground shrimp mixed with salt. You can cook Chili pasta & Garlic Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili pasta & Garlic Bread
- You need 2 slice of Bread (whatever kind you have).
- You need 2 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 packages of Elbo Pasta (whatever Kind you'd like).
- It's 1 large of Size Pot.
- It's 1 small of Baking Dish.
- It's 1 can of Wolf brand Chili (your Choice ).
- It's 1/2 small of Bag of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Butter.
Definitely do not add water as it will change the texture of the chili paste.. Broad Bean Paste, Szechuan Chicken, Homemade Chiu Chow Chili Sauce. Very Crispy Tongue with Chili Bean Paste and Sichuan PeppercornsSerious Eats. What makes a good chili paste substitute at the grocer?
Chili pasta & Garlic Bread step by step
- Put water to boil in the large pot at med-High.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the boiling water and place pasta in the pot..
- While the pasta cooks place the 2 slices of bread on the baking dish and place them in the oven @ 450°F.
- Turn the bread over in about 10 min..
- Grab a small pot and heat up the chili with the dash of black pepper..
- Melt 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Check to see if the bread is at how you like it if so take it out of the oven and put some melted butter over them add a dash of garlic powder to each bread and put some cheese ontop and throw em back in the oven just until the cheese melts and they're done..
- Once the pasta is cooked drain it.
- You're all done with the cooking now serve the pasta with chili ontop and add some shredded cheese over the chili with the garlic bread on the side :).
- Enjoy your meal :).
Are there ways you can create an alternative for chili paste via common refrigerator and spice rack ingredients? This Fried Chili Paste is the perfect accompaniment to your noodles and rice dishes. It is a versatile condiment to have in hand and is very easy to prepare. Chili paste is often used in restaurants to add heat and strong pepper flavor to a variety of While lacking the consistency of chili paste, the intense pepper flavor (usually from. This garlic chili paste is preserved in oil, will last for months.