Garlic bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. —Grace Yaskovic, Branchville, New Jersey. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Roasted Garlic Bread "A very easy recipe for garlic bread that is made with roasted garlic, butter and Parmesan cheese." - Dana. Just Garlic Toast "My favorite way to prepare garlic bread! So simple, so easy and so good. You can have Garlic bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread
- It's 1 cup of of real butter softening.
- You need 1 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of onion salts powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of spoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lofe french bread, sliced make 12 pices.
It's the only way for me." - Linda(LMT) Great Garlic Bread "Garlic bread is always great with pasta! Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Crispy, toasty garlic bread gets sliced in half down its length, spread with butter and garlic, and then baked open-faced in the oven. Broil it at the end for extra crispiness.
Garlic bread instructions
- In the mixing bowl add butter and chopped garlic beat till cream.
- Add onion powder and pepper stir well.
- Add parsley and mixed together till cream, can keep in the fridge for next severing and get batter taste when keep longer.
- Spread on french bread and bake in 1 9 0 c for 5 minutes.
Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. The Best Garlic Bread is an easy to make homemade recipe made with freshly grated parmesan cheese, garlic, and herbs. This is the best recipe that you will ever eat!