Mini Garlic Monkey Bread.
You can have Mini Garlic Monkey Bread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
- It's 1 small of can of Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter - melted.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic - minced.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Mini Garlic Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lightly grease 6 capacity muffin pan..
- Flatten bicuits out with palm and cut each into bit size pieces and place in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients..
- Pour mixture over biscuit bits and coat..
- Evenly distribute pieces into muffin tin. Top with additional cheese..
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown..