Fried steak with rice and garlic bread. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Round steak strips are sauteed with green pepper and simmered with diced tomatoes, garlic, and ginger in this easy meal. In a large frying pan over medium to high heat add oil and cook meat until medium rare, add peppers and continue cooking until meat is browned.
Garlic Bread, Garlic Bread on Tawa, Easy Pan fried Garlic Bread Recipe. His answer was good bread and butter. Bread and butter is something that's hard to beat. You can cook Fried steak with rice and garlic bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried steak with rice and garlic bread
- It's of garlic butter.
- It's dash of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It's of steak.
- Prepare 1 lb of flat steak.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It's of garlic powder.
- It's of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of season bread crumbs.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need of rice.
- It's 1 cup of rice.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of water.
Add rice and remaining soy sauce, tossing to combine rice with vegetable mixture; heat through. The Best Steak Rice Bowl Recipes on Yummly Flank steak, a tough cut of meat, is traditionally cooked low and slow for many hours using a technique called braising to break down the connective tissue. Note: while there are multiple steps to this recipe, this fried rice dish is broken down into workable categories to help you better plan for.
Fried steak with rice and garlic bread step by step
- Season steak with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne pepper (optional) and Let sit in refrigerator..
- Mix garlic powder, parsley and butter together and Let sit..
- While steak is marinating cook rice. Wash rice and add to rice cooker. Add water and salt if desired..
- Pour milk in a bowl and the bread crumbs in another. Dunk steak one at a time in milk and then in the crumbs till it's completely covered..
- Fry till golden brown on both sides (30 minutes).
- Cut any type of bread desired and spread thin layer of garlic butter on top. Bake till golden brown. 375° 10-15 minutes..
Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add the chopped garlic to it. Again add a teaspoon of spring onion to the rice and stir fry for a minute. Like most, I am a big fan of bacon and garlic. So its a no brainer to put this into a stir-fried rice. The key step to this dish is to infuse the cooking oil with The flavored oil shines through the rice and plays well with the other ingredients.