Garlic parmesan meatball on Garlic bread Sub. Place bread halves, crusts down, on a medium baking sheet. Combine the meat, egg, breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, garlic, onion, black pepper and parsley in a bowl. Stir just until combined, do not over mix.
Then, the parmesan and flour are mixed in until the dough is formed. Once the ingredients are combined and the dough I used finely shredded parmesan and the minced garlic from the jar. I also used active dry yeast, so I did let it proof for five minutes before proceeding. You can have Garlic parmesan meatball on Garlic bread Sub using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic parmesan meatball on Garlic bread Sub
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- It's 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need of .
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic bread like 4 or 5 loafs.
Mix ground meats, garlic, breadcrumb mixture, Asiago and Parmesan cheese, parsley, eggs, salt and pepper, by hand until just combined, being careful not to over-mix. Use a small cookie scoop and form ping pong ball sized meatballs. Spray prepared foil-lined skillet with cooking spray and place formed. Cut sub rolls making the bottom a little deeper than the top.
Garlic parmesan meatball on Garlic bread Sub step by step
- Then just put the meatballs in the oven at 425 for about 35 mins..
- Then the garlic bread in for 5 mins then put some shredded cheese on top of the bread then put back in the oven for another 5 mins. And injoy!!! :-).
Hollow out a little bread and lightly toast the sub rolls under broiler. Garlic Parmesan Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Baked Meatball Parmesan is delicious Italian comfort food!