GARLIC BREAD....... This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. —Grace Yaskovic, Branchville, New Jersey. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Roasted Garlic Bread "A very easy recipe for garlic bread that is made with roasted garlic, butter and Parmesan cheese." - Dana. Just Garlic Toast "My favorite way to prepare garlic bread! So simple, so easy and so good. You can cook GARLIC BREAD...... using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GARLIC BREAD......
- You need 1 of loaf Ciabatta bread.
- You need 4 of -6 cloves garlic - minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- It's 1/2 cup of room temperature butter- cut into pieces.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper ( optional).
It's the only way for me." - Linda(LMT) Great Garlic Bread "Garlic bread is always great with pasta! Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Crispy, toasty garlic bread gets sliced in half down its length, spread with butter and garlic, and then baked open-faced in the oven. Broil it at the end for extra crispiness.
GARLIC BREAD...... instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Using a serated knife cut your bread into Thick slices. Leaving 1/2" at the bottom uncut. Be careful not to cut all the way through. You need the bread to hold together to contain all the filling..
- In a medium bowl. Combine remaing ing. Together with a fork.Stuff the filling into the crevices of the bread evenly.You might think you have to much But you don't. Use it ALL..
- Wrap bread tightly in aluminum foil. Place on baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes. Uncover & bake another 5 to crisp up outside of bread. Serve warm . ( you can adjust garlic)..
Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. The Best Garlic Bread is an easy to make homemade recipe made with freshly grated parmesan cheese, garlic, and herbs. This is the best recipe that you will ever eat!