Crusty Garlic Bread.
You can have Crusty Garlic Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crusty Garlic Bread
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of loaves (6 oz each) Italian or French bread.
Crusty Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small bowl, combine garlic & oil. Mix well..
- In another small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, marjoram, paprika, & cheese. Mix well..
- Cut loaf horizontally. Brush cut side with oil mixture. Sprinkle spice mixture over oil..
- Fold back together. Wrap in foil. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake until heated through, about 10-15 minutes. Unrap loaves. Cut each loaf in half vertically & serve..