Monte Cristo Grilled Sandwich.
You can cook Monte Cristo Grilled Sandwich using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Monte Cristo Grilled Sandwich
- It's 3 - 6 of Sandwich bread slices.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of mayonaise.
- It's 1 tSp of Mustard paste.
- It's to taste of Salt pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Parsley dried.
- Prepare 2 - 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 - 3 tbsps of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seasoning powder.
- It's 2 - 3 of Ham slices.
- Prepare 3 of Turkey Chicken slices / slices cooked.
- Prepare 2 - 3 of cheddar Square.
- You need 1 - 2 tbsps of Cream cheese ricotta or.
- It's 1/2 cup of cheese Shredded.
- It's optional of Veggies if needed sliced.
- It's to fry of Butter in.
Monte Cristo Grilled Sandwich instructions
- Make a dipping batter from the eggs, flour, milk and seasonings..
- Mix the mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, seasonings and other..
- Keep the first slice upfront spread with the mix, and lay 1-2 turkey pieces, layer next slice of bread with again spread of mix, add now ham slices 2 and a square cheese, cover with another bread..
- Now, final spread of cream cheese and add the remaining turkey and ham slice, grate some shredded cheese..
- Cover with final bread with the mayo spread downward. Press the sandwich very firmly to keep intact. Cut the sandwich into halves. Dip this sandwiches.
- Heat a frying pan, add butter and let it melt, and put the sandwich onto the griddle and fry till nicely Golding in color..
- You can also deep fry the sandwiches till Golden in color..