Monte Cristo Casserole. One of my sons could not get past the Monte Cristo sandwich at the Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disneyland. Monte Cristo Casserole recipe: Ham, Swiss cheese and eggs make a great comfort-food casserole. Esports bodhisattva, helping all sentient beings.
Monte Cristo is the only Russian musical that has earned recognition abroad. Come see the musical Monte Cristo in the very heart of Moscow, two steps away from the Kremlin! Whatever your quest is, discovering the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo can be lived like a journey between technological universes and islands of tranquility. You can have Monte Cristo Casserole using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Monte Cristo Casserole
- It's 1 cup of Non-Fat Milk.
- Prepare 6 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 packages of Frozen French Toast Slices (12.5 oz) Thawed.
- You need 8 oz of Deli Ham, diced.
- You need 8 oz of Deli Turkey, diced.
- You need 4 oz of Swiss Cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley, snipped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh Strawberries, sliced.
E Ink Carta Plus touch screen.
Monte Cristo Casserole instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Pour milk into a microwaveable container and heat until hot.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl and add to hot milk - blend well.
- Cut French Toast into 3/4 in cubes; place into a large bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over bread cubes, toss gently and set aside.
- Combine ham, turkey, cheese, and parsley in a bowl.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Layer 1/2 the toast cubes and then 1/2 the meat mixture / repeat.
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes. Can be kept in the fridge over night.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown and set in the center.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with strawberries.