Monte Cristo-style Sliders.
You can have Monte Cristo-style Sliders using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Monte Cristo-style Sliders
- Prepare 1 of Nonstick aluminum foil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Vegetable oil spread (or unsalted butter), divided.
- Prepare 12 of Bakery dinner rolls.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bakery raspberry spread ( or jam).
- Prepare 8 slice of Cooked ham.
- It's 8 slice of oz oven-roasted turkey.
- It's 4 oz of Deli Swiss cheese (6 slices).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Powdered sugar (optional).
Monte Cristo-style Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place one sheet of foil on baking sheet. Leave rolls connected; do not break apart or separate. Spread 2 tablespoons vegetable oil spread on bottom of rolls; place buttered side down on foil. Cut entire group of rolls in half horizontally to make 1 large top and 1 large bottom; set top aside. Spread raspberry spread over top side of bottom half of rolls (buttered half).
- Arrange ham, turkey, and cheese evenly over raspberry spread. Top with other half of rolls and coat with remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil spread. Top sliders with second foil sheet; double-fold all edges to seal pouch. Bake 8 minutes.
- Turn pouch over; bake 5-6 more minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove sliders from oven; let stand 2 minutes to cool. Dust top of rolls with powdered sugar. Cut into 12 sliders and serve..