Brad's breakfast style monte cristo sandwich.
You can cook Brad's breakfast style monte cristo sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's breakfast style monte cristo sandwich
- Prepare 2 slice of texas toast.
- It's 1 of egg, beaten and add a little milk.
- Prepare 2 slice of american cheese.
- It's 2 slice of swiss cheese.
- You need 1/4 lb of breakfast sausage.
- It's 3 slice of bacon.
- It's 3 slice of of deli smoked turkey.
- You need 3 slice of deli honey ham.
- Prepare 1 of jellied cranberry sauce.
- It's 1 of powdered sugar and cinnamon for garnish.
Brad's breakfast style monte cristo sandwich instructions
- dredge toast in beaten egg and milk. fry on a griddle until browned on both sides..
- meanwhile, fry bacon. make a patty out of sausage and fry as well.
- lay both pieces of browned toast on an ovenproof plate. place a slice of each cheese on each piece of toast. place in oven to melt cheese..
- layer sausage then turkey. add a slice of cranberry sauce. then bacon and then ham. place other toast on top..
- place back in oven for a couple minutes to reheat. garnish with cinnamon and powdered sugar. if desired serve with strawberry jam on the side..