Turkey Monte Cristo Tostadas.
You can cook Turkey Monte Cristo Tostadas using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Monte Cristo Tostadas
- You need 5 of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Shredded Turkey.
- It's 5 tbsp of Delice de Bourgogne Cheese.
- It's 10 tsp of Raspberry Preserves.
Turkey Monte Cristo Tostadas instructions
- Preheat broiler to high..
- Place tortillas on baking sheet and place under broiler for 1-2 minutes to brown/crisp slightly..
- Remove tortillas and spread 1 tbsp of Delice cheese and 2 tsp of raspberry preserves on each. Top each with 1/2 cup of shredded turkey..
- Place back under broiler for 3 minutes or until turkey had slightly browned..