Easy Croque-Monsieur Style French Toast.
You can cook Easy Croque-Monsieur Style French Toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Croque-Monsieur Style French Toast
- You need 2 of pieces Sliced bread (1.5cm thick).
- It's 1 of ●Egg.
- You need 100 ml of ●Milk (or soy milk).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- It's 1 of Roast ham.
- It's 2 slice of Easy melting cheese slice.
Easy Croque-Monsieur Style French Toast instructions
- Trim off the crusts and spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Layer one slice with cheese, ham, and then another layer of cheese. Place the other slice of bread on top and lightly press down to seal..
- Combine the ● ingredients, and immerse the sandwich, turning it over to soak both sides..
- Heat a frying pan with butter or vegetable oil. Cook the sandwich over medium heat taking care not to burn it. Once it is nice and brown on both sides, it's done..
- Add a side of seasonable fruit, and enjoy the meal..