Fromage Baguette with Homemade Natural Leaven.
You can cook Fromage Baguette with Homemade Natural Leaven using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fromage Baguette with Homemade Natural Leaven
- It's 150 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 grams of Salt.
- You need 4 grams of Honey.
- You need 12 grams of Hoshino yeast starter.
- You need 85 of to 87 grams Water.
- It's 30 grams of ○ Gruyère cheese (or your choice of hard cheese).
- Prepare 1 of pack ○ Cream cheese.
- It's 10 grams of ○ Grated cheese (Parmesan).
Fromage Baguette with Homemade Natural Leaven instructions
- Chop the Gruyère into small cubes. Combine all of the ingredients except for the ○ ingredients, using a spatula to knead until no longer floury..
- When it forms a dough, knead in the cream cheese. Let sit for 1st proving (punching it down once)..
- When the dough is ready, transfer to a dusted work surface, then let sit for 15 minutes..
- Stretch the dough into a rectangle, then sprinkle with cheese. Then fold edges over into the center, in thirds..
- Fold in half, then seal and form into a log. Let sit for 2nd proving..
- Sprinkle on grated cheese, then slash the top in desired patter. The photo shows a lattice pattern..
- Mist with water, then bake for 10 minutes at 230°C in oven preheated to 250°C then bake for about 10 more minutes at 200°C..
- It's ready when the bread is golden and the cheese has melted..