You can cook French Baguette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Baguette
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Clover honey.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Bread flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Breadmaker yeast.
- Prepare of mop.
- It's 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
French Baguette instructions
- Add ingredients in order to bread machine. Set to dough setting..
- Remove from bread maker. Spray large bowl with Pam. Add dough to bowl and roll to grease dough. Cover and let rise 30-40 min..
- Punch down dough. Roll out to 12" by 16" square. Cut to make 2 8x12" squares. Roll long end of each square to form 2 rolls. Slice diagonally every 2". Cover and let rise until doubled. Preheat oven to 375..
- Brush mop to both rolls. Bake 20-25 min until golden..