Tawa Garlic Bread with Olive Oil. This Olive Oil Garlic Bread is a slam dunk recipe for any Italian-themed dinners. It's so flavorful, simple to make and goes perfectly with soups and pastas. Time for this Olive Oil Garlic Bread to go for a proper dunk!
Garlic bread really is some of the best stuff on earth. Does anyone really need a recipe for garlic bread with olive oil? Simple to make and a real time. You can cook Tawa Garlic Bread with Olive Oil using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tawa Garlic Bread with Olive Oil
- You need 15 of Bread slices.
- You need 8-10 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- It's 3 tbsp of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
Tawa - Pan seared garlic bread. Made with spiced garlic butter made from scratch. Garlic bread is something everyone loves. We love buttery spiced garlic bread.
Tawa Garlic Bread with Olive Oil step by step
- Take all the Bread Slices. No need to trim the edges as these are too soft ones. Mix in all the spices in a bowl. Keep it all ready. I have used only Olive Oil in this minus Butter. They will be crisp and perfectly done. Spread the Garlic and spice mix on each of them. Preheat the Tawa before starting the process. It facilitates quick cooking..
- Place the Bread Slices upside down facing that side where you have applied the spread. Do it on two Tawas simultaneously for ease in cooking. Flip them to cook a little on the plain side too that has no spread on it. It takes just 2 minutes for each batch. Serve them piping hot immediately..
Its a Friday dinner favorite at our place. Bread that's grilled over an outdoor fire has a delicious, woodsy flavor and needs only the simplest of toppings. This is my own creation on garlic bread because I was tired of recipe's that had too much butter on them and were not quite as healthy. Brush both halves with olive oil till well coated. Homemade garlic bread with fresh herbs on a cutting board.