Stuffed cheesy garlic bread. This stuffed garlic bread uses a combination of cheeses which includes cheddar, mozzarella and a parmesan/romano blend. It is pure cheesy goodness, inside and out. Not only is the bread topped with a nice layer of cheese, but there is also cheese sandwiched in between the layers of dough.
An Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Appetizer. Up until the last few years I had always felt a little intimidated about using yeast. Bursting with flavour, this Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread can be served with soup or enjoyed as a snack by itself. You can cook Stuffed cheesy garlic bread using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed cheesy garlic bread
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of madia.
- You need 1 of large processed cheese.
- It's Handful of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It's of Salt, black pepper powder, oregano and red Chile flakes.
- Prepare of Sugar and dry yeast.
- It's of Butter.
- Prepare of For the curd dip.
- You need 1/2 of hung curd.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It's 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Oregano.
- It's of Red Chile flakes.
- It's of Black pepper powder.
This herby, garlicky bread is stuffed with a succulent cheesy filling, which is also perked up with a tongue-tickling spice mixture that combines the best of spices and herbs. Easy to make popular appetizer/dish re-created at home. How to make corn, jalapeno and cheese stuffed garlic bread sticks. Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread is a scrumptious snack recipe that will be adored by kids.
Stuffed cheesy garlic bread step by step
- First take the yeast and put in in a warm water add some sugar cover it and let it activate. Keep it for 10 min. Now take the madia, add, salt pepper powder, oregano, redchile flakes and garlic paste. Add oil to it and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder. Now add the yeast and make the dough. Kend the dough well. Add oil to it and again kend it. Keep it in a warm place by covering it with a moist cloth for atleast 2 hrs. For better results you can keep it more. After it will double the size and make.
- Now make two balls use dry madia to make the ball perfect..
- Now in a bowl take the butter add finely chopped garlic and coriander leaves. Mix them well. Now roll the ball into round shape brush butter all over it. Now add lots of gratted cheese some sweet corns, oregano, redchile flakes and black pepper powder. Put.
- Now put water on the sides flip it seal the edges so that the cheese does not comes out. Again brust it with butter sprinkle oregano and red Chile flakes. Make slit cuts on it very lightly from the top only. Now put it in a baking tray gresae it with butter and bake it for 25-30 min. For the dip I have used hung curd, olive oil salt, finely chopped garlic, black pepper powder, lemon juice, oregano and red Chile flakes and very little honey and mix them well..
Apart from the taste the dish smells equally tempting too. This finger licking snack is easy to make and will be perfect for first time bakers. This Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread is a copycat version of Dominos Stuffed Garlic bread which is homemade, creamy, cheesy garlic flavored bread recipe. This can be served as a side dish or a meal itself. When we lived in Bangalore, Dominos Pizza was our favorite pizza go to place.