Domino's Style Garlic Bread Sticks.
You can cook Domino's Style Garlic Bread Sticks using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Domino's Style Garlic Bread Sticks
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of All purpose flour or Maida.
- It's 1/4 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
Domino's Style Garlic Bread Sticks instructions
- Add Sugar and yeast to the warm water and let it sit in a cozy place. Mix together the Flour, Milk powder, oil, Garlic butter and get them ready. If you don't have garlic butter, all you have to do is in melted butter add some finely diced garlic pieces and set that aside for infusion..
- When the yeast is ready, use it to knead the dough. Let this dough rest for about an hour. On a well floured surface, roll out the dough to a big circle making sure to keep it at least half an inch thick..
- On the lower half, spread out the Mozzarella generously and sprinkle a good amount of Red chilli flakes. With the Garlic butter, brush the top and sprinkle Oregano flakes. With a sharp knife, make cuts at about an inch apart, halfway through only. You don't want the bread to separate right there before it is baked. It should be intact but with cuts..
- At this point, preheat your oven to 180° Celsius. Let this bake on an oiled Pizza pan for about another 20 minutes. Bake for about 20-25 mins or till the top has become brown in colour..