Stuffed cheesy garlic bread. Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter. Pair this homemade garlic bread with any hearty Italian meal! An Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Appetizer.
It is pure cheesy goodness, inside and out. Not only is the bread topped with a nice layer of cheese, but there is also cheese sandwiched in between the layers of dough. Bursting with flavour, this Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread can be served with soup or enjoyed as a snack by itself. You can cook Stuffed cheesy garlic bread using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed cheesy garlic bread
- Prepare of FOR GARLIC BREAD DOUGH:.
- You need ¼ cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It's of FOR GARLIC BUTTER:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare of 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need of OTHER INGREDIENTS:.
- You need 3 tsp of maida, to dust.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 of no boiled sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of no finely chopped capcicum.
- Prepare of Chilly Dip.
- You need 3 of no fresh red chilly.
- It's 1/2 cup of plain mayo.
- Prepare 1 spoon of mix herbs.
- It's of Aam panna & Tomato souse for serving.
This herby, garlicky bread is stuffed with a succulent cheesy filling, which is also perked up with a tongue-tickling spice mixture that combines the best of spices and herbs. Easy to make popular appetizer/dish re-created at home. How to make corn, jalapeno and cheese stuffed garlic bread sticks. Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread is a scrumptious snack recipe that will be adored by kids.
Stuffed cheesy garlic bread instructions
- First, in a large mixing bowl take warm milk, dry yeast and sugar..
- Mix well. After 5 minutes.... furthermore, add pinch of salt, garlic and oregano. Additionally add butter and maida. start to knead the dough. Further, coat the dough with oil and rest for 2 hours..
- Further, punch the dough..
- In a small bowl mix in butter, garlic and coriander leaves..
- Spread the prepared garlic butter over the dough generously. further top with corn, capcicum, cheese on half of the dough. also season with chili flakes and oregano. fold the dough and seal the edges. furthermore, brush generous amount of prepared garlic butter.also top with chili flakes and mixed herbs. make marks over bread without cutting them fully.bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 15 minutes..
- Apply ghee on fresh red chilli and roast it on gas. After roasting remove the outer skin and cut it. Mix roasted red chilli, mayo and mix herbs in a mixer. Spicy smoky chilli dip is ready..
- Cut the garlic bread into pieces and serve with souse, chilli dip & Aam panna.. Healthy... Tasty... Yummy....
Apart from the taste the dish smells equally tempting too. This finger licking snack is easy to make and will be perfect for first time bakers. This Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread is a copycat version of Dominos Stuffed Garlic bread which is homemade, creamy, cheesy garlic flavored bread recipe. This can be served as a side dish or a meal itself. When we lived in Bangalore, Dominos Pizza was our favorite pizza go to place.