Tawa Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can cook Tawa Cheesy Garlic Bread using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tawa Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need 14 of Bread Slices.
- It's 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese shredded.
- It's 3 tbsp of Butter melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 10 of Garlic Cloves minced.
Tawa Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Mix all the ingredients except Cheese. Spread on each Bread slice. Place on a heated Tawa with the other side down which has no spread. Cook for a minute or two on a low heat. Flip and cook on the other side now that has the Garlic spread on it. After done with all, finally top them up with shredded Cheese now. Cover and cook just until the Cheese melts. Do this in batches of 2 or 3..
- Serve them piping hot with any sauce of your liking. Crispy and Cheesy Garlic Bread done in the comfort of your homes. Enjoy!.