Garlic bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. Garlic bread (also called garlic toast) consists of bread (usually a baguette or sour dough like a ciabatta), topped with garlic and olive oil or butter and may include additional herbs, such as oregano or chives.
Today I'm making one of the world's simple eating pleasures, garlic bread. What could be tastier than homemade garlic bread straight out the oven? This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe. You can cook Garlic bread using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread
- Prepare 1/6 tsp of garlic.
- It's of Few freshly chopped coriander leaved.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of salted butter.
- It's 1 slice of Bread.
It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious. It's The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal, But Especially For Pasta And Italian Dishes!. Bread Without Oven Recipes on Yummly Garlic Pull Apart Bread, Herbed Garlic Bread, Garlic Bread. salted butter, olive oil, fresh herbs, garlic, Italian bread.
Garlic bread instructions
- If your butter in fridge, scoop it 2 Tbs and put it in bowl.
- Microwave for 7-8 sec.
- Add garlic and chopped coriander and mix it..
- Make sure butter melts properly like an oil so it goes under the bread..
- Spread it properly and put in in oven for 2-4 mins at 180 degree..
- My girl likes crunchy so I give slightly more time..
- Take it out and serve. Good snack for tea time for kids..
We cut the bread into thick slices and devoured the loaf. It's crusty, cheesy, garlicky, buttery, tomatoey, basily, and a tad bit vinegary. This bread is one of those breads, except anyone can make it. The recipe is simple and the Unbelievably good! This is by far the best homemade bread I have baked!