Dominos style stuffed garlic bread.
You can cook Dominos style stuffed garlic bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dominos style stuffed garlic bread
- You need 1/4 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of curd.
- It's 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of amul garlic butter.
- It's 2 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn/chopped jalepenos.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian seasoning/oregano.
- It's To taste of Chilli flakes.
Dominos style stuffed garlic bread step by step
- Take a bowl and mix all dry ingredients first and add baking soda and baking powder on top..
- Add curd on baking soda and baking powder so it ferments. Mix it with other ingredients and add curd and keep mixing it..
- Add garlic half cup garlic butter and mix well. Prepare a soft dough. Knead it for 2-3 minutes and rest it for 8-10 minutes..
- Your dough will be bit fluffy. Make two balls of it. Make a roti out of it. Keep it bit thick. Apply garlic butter on it..
- Spread cheese and corn/jalepeno on half roti and cover it with the other half. Make even cuts on top..
- Take a steamer or any deep vessel. Spread salt on base and keep a stand on it..
- Now take a plate grease it with garlic butter and put the stuff garlic bread in it. Place it in steamer (preheat for 5min), let the lower layer bake for 10 minutes at medium flame..
- Apply garlic butter on top and flip it upside down. Bake it for 5-7 minutes..
- Our garlic bread is ready. Take it out and serve it cheese dip/ketchup..