Garlic bread sticks. Soft Garlic Breadsticks Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Reminds me of the bread sticks at Olive Garden! These garlic bread sticks are very simple to make.
This post is sponsored by Red Star Yeast. No-fail breadsticks infused with roasted garlic and laced with cheese inside and out. Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal. You can cook Garlic bread sticks using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread sticks
- It's 6 of plain bread loaves, sticks or long Italian bread.
- You need 4 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano seasonigs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin Olive oil.
While bread sticks are still warm, brush with the mixture on top of each breadstick and serve. Quick to make, these divine homemade breadsticks prove that making yeast dough from scratch is easy. The results is delicious breadsticks in under an hour! These are in fact the best garlic bread sticks ever!
Garlic bread sticks instructions
- Mix seasonings together with soften butter.
- Spread on the outside of bread sticks or the inside of bread loaf.
- Bake 8-12 min or until golden brown..
I love garlic bread and I'm So I made these beautiful bread sticks which were crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and garlicky. Make restaurant-style garlic breadsticks at home with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Serve alongside your favorite Italian-inspired meal. Make garlic bread sticks by rolling out a standard dough into stick formations and spreading butter and garlic over them before baking. Quick & easy, these Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks are easy to whip and perfect for football entertaining!