Garlic bread sticks. Soft Garlic Breadsticks Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Reminds me of the bread sticks at Olive Garden! These garlic bread sticks are very simple to make.
This post is sponsored by Red Star Yeast. No-fail breadsticks infused with roasted garlic and laced with cheese inside and out. Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal. You can cook Garlic bread sticks using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread sticks
- Prepare 3 of bread slices (wheat/maida/multigrain bread).
- It's 1 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- It's 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mint leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It's Pinch of salt.
While bread sticks are still warm, brush with the mixture on top of each breadstick and serve. Quick to make, these divine homemade breadsticks prove that making yeast dough from scratch is easy. The results is delicious breadsticks in under an hour! These are in fact the best garlic bread sticks ever!
Garlic bread sticks step by step
- For the spread: in a bowl add finely chopped garlic.
- Add chopped mint/pudeena and chille flakes.
- Add pinch of salt.
- Add 2 spn butter(you can reduce or add accordingly).
- Mix it well..
- Take a slice of bread and spread the garlic butter mixture.
- Take two more slices and repeat. Place the bread as shown in the picture one above one.
- Heat the tawa/grill and toast it both the sides until it's golden brown in colour.
- Now take out the toasted bread and cut into strips. Serve hot!!!.
- Tip: you can add black pepper powder if chille flakes aren't available:).
I love garlic bread and I'm So I made these beautiful bread sticks which were crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and garlicky. Make restaurant-style garlic breadsticks at home with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Serve alongside your favorite Italian-inspired meal. Make garlic bread sticks by rolling out a standard dough into stick formations and spreading butter and garlic over them before baking. Quick & easy, these Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks are easy to whip and perfect for football entertaining!