Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Sticks On Grill Pan (In Diff. Way).
You can cook Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Sticks On Grill Pan (In Diff. Way) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Sticks On Grill Pan (In Diff. Way)
- You need 3 tbsp of homemade butter.
- Prepare 7-8 of garlic pods (crushed).
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of green capsicum sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red capsicum sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated process cheese.
- It's as required of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare as required of Butter to toast.
Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Sticks On Grill Pan (In Diff. Way) instructions
- Take a bowl add butter, crushed garlic. Mix it well..
- Add Chilli flakes, mix herbs, dry coriander..
- Mix it all well. Get all ingredients ready for garlic bread..
- Now take 2 slice of bread on flat surface apply Garlic Butter on one slice. Spread cheese, capsicum..
- Sprinkle some Italian seasoning. Apply garlic butter to another slice. Cover it..
- Put grill pan on low flame. Now apply little butter on top surface, sprinkle seasoning, now place the bread on heated tava. Apply Butter on another device, Sprinkle seasoning..
- Toast the bread form both the side properly. Now cut it into 4 sticks. Enjoy with tomato soup and ketchup.