Stuffed Garlic Bread. How to stuff your garlic bread. Now grab your loaf of bread. I use a large loaf of Ciabatta when Seriously.
Easy to make popular appetizer/dish re-created at home. How to make corn, jalapeno and cheese stuffed garlic bread sticks. This stuffed garlic bread uses a combination of cheeses which includes cheddar, mozzarella and a parmesan/romano blend. You can have Stuffed Garlic Bread using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of warm milk.
- It's 2 cubes of cheese(can take mozzarella too).
- You need 3 tbsp of corn kernels.
- Prepare 7-8 of pitted black olives.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of For the seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
This recipe is for garlic bread, but use it as a jumping off point to fill with any combination of cheese, onion. anything that you like! I have made one stuffed with provolone, asiago and pepperoni slices. Bursting with flavour, this Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread can be served with soup or enjoyed as a This herby, garlicky bread is stuffed with a succulent cheesy filling, which is also perked up with a. Gourmet lasagna-stuffed garlic bread—complete with fresh herbs and buffalo mozzarella—turns an Go gourmet by making your own bread dough, buying fresh lasagna noodles, and using fresh buffalo.
Stuffed Garlic Bread step by step
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm milk and keep aside for frothing.
- In a mixing bowl take maida, salt, 1 tbsp olive oil, yeast mix and gradually add water to make a sticky dough.
- Keep the dough aside for an hour to double..
- Roll out the dough round..
- Spread cheese on one side of the rolled dough and Sprinkle mozzarella cheese..
- Spread corn and chopped olives on the cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano mix and cover the other half over this and seal it..
- Make slits from the closed side on it, brush olive oil or butter and sprinkle rest of the dry mix over it. Put some more chopped olives on the top and bake for 15 mins at 180 degrees or till done.
- Enjoy hot stuffed bread.
Now, when we are talking about garlic bread, how can we forget the Stuffed Garlic Bread that's Well, here is a delicious version of the stuffed garlic bread prepared using ciabatta bread, garlic. This Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread is a copycat version of Dominos Stuffed Garlic bread which is homemade, creamy, cheesy garlic flavored bread recipe. This can be served as a side dish or a meal. The best garlic bread covers the breadth of garlic from almost-raw to well browned (plus a little Raw garlic is great but you definitely need something more filling (like bread) otherwise it'll wreck your. Take garlic bread to the next level by stuffing it with meaty, cheesy deliciousness.