Domino's Style Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can have Domino's Style Cheesy Garlic Bread using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Domino's Style Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need of For dough making :.
- It's 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need Half of tsp Baking soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of sour curd.
- It's 2 tsp of oil.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Milk for kneeding.
- It's 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano herbs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's of For filling :.
- You need leaves of Capsicum cuts, boiled corn, green chilli, corriender.
- You need of Oregano herbs.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shredded carrot (optional).
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Mozerella cheese, Cream cheese.
- Prepare of For garlic layering :.
- It's 4 tbsp of Butter,.
- Prepare Half of tsp Oregano & half tsp chilli flakes.
- It's 6-8 of garlic cloves (shredded).
- You need leaves of Chopped coriander.
Domino's Style Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- In a bowl take 1 cup maida, add sugar, curd, baking soda, baking powder, 2 tsp oil, salt, oregano & chilli flakes and give it a mix now kneed a soft dough by adding milk (at a room temperature) Cover the dough and keep it aside for 30 mins..
- Now for layering, take a bowl, add butter, shredded garlic, corriender leaves, chilli flakes, oregano. Mix it well and keep it aside..
- Arrange all the filling items, chopped properly, as shown in the image..
- After half an hour, again kneed the dough for about 2 to 3 mins & roll the dough into a fat paratha. Take 1 tsp of butter and garlic paste and brush it as shown in the image 2 & 3..
- Now put the filling inside it with cheese and chopped veggies, oregeno & chilli flakes as shown in pic 1 and fold it, as shown in pic 2. Again apply the butter & garlic mixture over it. Now greese a plate with some oil and place it over the plate and give it a cut as shown in pic 3. Be careful, donot separate it completely..
- Now you can even bake it in kadhai or even steam it. I opted for steaming method. For baking in kadai, u need to pre-heat the kadhai by placing some salt in the base, put a stand, cover it wid a lid and heat the kadhai in medium flame for about 10 mins. Then place the prepared garlic bread plate over it, cover it and cook it in a low flame from 12 to15 mins. And it's done. Do the rest in the same way..
- But if you are steaming it, place the bread platter in a steamer put a cloth over it and then cover it and steam it for about 10 to 15 mins. and it's ready to serve..