Stuffed Garlic Bread.
You can cook Stuffed Garlic Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Garlic Bread
- You need 1&1/2 cup of Maida.
- It's 1 tablespoon of dry yeast.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Garlic paste or 6 cloves crushed.
- You need 1 cup of Sweet corn.
- Prepare As per taste of Cheese.
- You need As per taste of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1 cup of Amul Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
Stuffed Garlic Bread step by step
- Take 1 cup warm water in a bowl then mix sugar and dry yeast in to it and set aside for 10-15 minutes till yeast got bubbly and activated. Now add flour, salt, garlic paste and mix well to form a sticky dough..
- Cover the dough with cotton napkeen and set aside for one hour till it is double in size. Now divide the dough into two portion and role into thick circle. Spread the garlic paste over it. Sprinkle sweet corn, chilli flakes, oregano, cheese over it. Fold it over and seal the edges..
- Take pressure cooker put salt in to it. Then put aluminium stand inside the pressure cooker and pre heat for 10 minutes. Now take baking mould and put garlic bread inside this mould. Use a pizza cutter to cut into sticks. Spread Butter over garlic bread and also sprinkle chilli flakes and origano.close the pressure cooker without whistle. Cook for 20 minutes on medium flame and then 15-20 minutes high flame. This till give nice colour to the bread..
- Remove it and brush with some more butter if needed. Garlic bread is now ready..