Cheese Garlic Bread.
You can cook Cheese Garlic Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Garlic Bread
- It's 1 cup of maida(all purpose flour).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 25 gm of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed cheese.
Cheese Garlic Bread instructions
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take maida, salt, baking soda, baking powder, curd, milk, oregano, oil and sugar. mix well..
- Start to knead the dough. Add water as required..
- Further, coat the dough with oil and rest for 1 hours..
- Further, punch the dough..
- In a small bowl mix in butter, garlic and Oregano..
- Spread the prepared garlic butter over the dough generously..
- Further top with mozzarella cheese on half of the dough..
- Also season with chilli flakes and oregano..
- Fold the dough and seal the edges. furthermore, brush generous amount of prepared garlic butter..
- Also top with chilli flakes and mixed herbs..
- Bake in preheated Kadai for 45min in low flame..
- Cut the garlic bread into pieces and serve..