Garlic bread sticks. Soft Garlic Breadsticks Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Reminds me of the bread sticks at Olive Garden! These garlic bread sticks are very simple to make.
This post is sponsored by Red Star Yeast. No-fail breadsticks infused with roasted garlic and laced with cheese inside and out. Quick to make, these divine homemade breadsticks prove that making yeast dough from scratch is easy. You can cook Garlic bread sticks using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread sticks
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It's 1 tsp of yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of suagr.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white till.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black till.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
The results is delicious breadsticks in under an hour! Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal. While bread sticks are still warm, brush with the mixture on top of each breadstick and serve. These are in fact the best garlic bread sticks ever!
Garlic bread sticks step by step
- Mix flour,yeast,sugar and salt.
- Knead the dough with water..small ball bana kar roti ki tarah bailay..or till sprinkle karay..up till ko hath se press karay or long strip main cut kartay jaye with pizza cuter.
- Phir tawa ko oil se grease karay..or stick raktay jaye...
- Give rest for 1 hour,when the sticks rise.. brush butter on each sticks put some sesame.
- Cook on low flame about 10 min each side.
- Jab golden brown ho jaye tu side change kar kay cook karay.
- Dossary side ko be 10 min lagay ga.
- Now bread sticks ready.
I love garlic bread and I'm So I made these beautiful bread sticks which were crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and garlicky. Quick & easy, these Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks are easy to whip and perfect for football entertaining! Make garlic bread sticks by rolling out a standard dough into stick formations and spreading butter and garlic over them before baking. Make restaurant-style garlic breadsticks at home with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Serve alongside your favorite Italian-inspired meal.