You can cook Garlic Knots using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Knots
- Prepare 1 can of Buttermilk Biscuits.
- You need 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley.
- It's 1 of as needed Salt.
Garlic Knots step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray..
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces..
- In a large bowl mix butter, Parmesan, and spices. Put aside about 2 tbsp for later..
- Add cut biscuits to butter mixture. Place 5-6 pieces in each cup and gently press the last piece in the center..
- Cook in oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from tin and brush remaining butter mixture over the top before serving..