Rob's Addictive Garlic Cheese Bread.
You can cook Rob's Addictive Garlic Cheese Bread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rob's Addictive Garlic Cheese Bread
- It's 1 loaf of french bread.
- Prepare 1 of shredded Parmesan and/or Romano.
- It's 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine softened.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese softened.
Rob's Addictive Garlic Cheese Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread length wise and place both halves on a baking sheet..
- Spread the softened butter on the bread and add garlic to taste..
- Cook in oven till the butter melts into the bread.
- Remove from oven and spread the cream cheese over the bread evenly.
- Sprinkle parmesan or romano on top.
- Return the bread to the oven and broil till the cream cheese starts to brown on top.