Garlic Bread Toad in a Hole.
You can have Garlic Bread Toad in a Hole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread Toad in a Hole
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Bread.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Dried parsley.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- You need of Salt&pepper.
Garlic Bread Toad in a Hole step by step
- Tear hole from center of bread. On med. Heat add butter to pan. Toast hollowed bread slices lightly on one side, flip. (I toast one side first, because the egg covers this side and the bread doesn't get toasted).
- Crack egg in center of bread. Yolk should match up with the hole. Top egg with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and parsley. Fry a few minutes, til bread is toasted well on other side. Flip..
- Cook egg on other side to desired doneness. (Tip: if you don't like runny yolks, break them before you season).
- Top with garlic powder and parmesan..