Bacon Garlic Bread.
You can cook Bacon Garlic Bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 of (or more) bacon strips, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 loaf of (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise.
- You need 1 cup of (4 ounces) Italian cheese blend.
Bacon Garlic Bread step by step
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, mayonnaise, bacon and garlic..
- Spread over cut sides of bread..
- Reassemble loaf..
- Wrap on a large piece of heavy duty foil (about 36 inches X 18 inches)..
- Seal tightly..
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side..
- Unwrap and separate bread halves..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Grill 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted..