Creamy Onion Garlic Bread.
You can cook Creamy Onion Garlic Bread using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Onion Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 8 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 packages of (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1 loaf of (1 pound) unsliced Italian bread, halved lengthwise.
Creamy Onion Garlic Bread instructions
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder until smooth..
- Beat in onions..
- Spread over cut sides of bread..
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet..
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting..