Parmesan Garlic Bread.
You can cook Parmesan Garlic Bread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 loaf of crusty country-style french bread.
- You need 1 1/4 sticks of salted butter - melted.
- It's 5 cloves of garlic - pureed or very finely chopped.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of bottled Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley leaves - finely chopped.
Parmesan Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat the overn to 375F. Slice the horizontally into halves. Set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese and parsley together. Stir to mix well. Brush the mixture generously on the sliced French bread..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the garlic Parmesan mixture is a bit crusty. Remove from heat, let cool a little bit, and slice into pieces using bread knife. It’s best served warm..