simple 3 cheese garlic ciabatta bread.
You can cook simple 3 cheese garlic ciabatta bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of simple 3 cheese garlic ciabatta bread
- It's 4 of part baked ciabatta rolls.
- It's 100 grams of butter.
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan finely grated.
- Prepare 100 grams of mozzarella grated.
- You need 50 grams of mature cheddar grated.
simple 3 cheese garlic ciabatta bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix all ingredients apart from mature cheddar and mozzarella into a bowl until smooth..
- slice bread long ways into halves.
- spread mixture generously into the bread.
- carefully top with first mature cheddar then mozzarella on top for golden brown finish.
- heat in oven for 6 to 8 minutes until mozzarella turns brown colour.