Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread.
You can cook Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread
- You need 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of barely warm water.
- It's 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of all purpose (or bread) flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the yeast and water. Let sit 5 minutes until yeast is foamy. Mix in the olive oil, salt, and flour. If you have a stand mixer, attach the dough hook and knead the dough for 5-6 minutes, or until elastic. If you are doing this by hand, knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until dough is elastic, 7-10 minutes. Transfer dough to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Allow to rise for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until dough is doubled in size..
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, parsley flakes, and minced garlic. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C)..
- Punch down the dough. Tear off small pieces of dough (roughly the size of the bowl of a medium spoon), coat in the butter mixture, and place in the bottom of a Bundt pan. Repeat this process until you have one layer of dough balls. Sprinkle on 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Continue layering the dough balls and cheese until you have 3 layers. Cover the pan with a clean towel and allow to sit until dough has doubled in size, 20-30 minutes..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bread is golden brown. Serve hot with a side of marinara or tomato sauce..