Homemade Garlic Cheese Breads.
You can have Homemade Garlic Cheese Breads using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Garlic Cheese Breads
- It's 1/2 of French Bread.
- You need 1/4 dash of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 1/4 dash of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 clove of Garlic.
Homemade Garlic Cheese Breads instructions
- Preheat oven to about 300-325 degree F.
- Cut the french bread in half if you don't already have it done. Grab one side and cut into squares in the size you want your garlic breads. I usually make four pieces..
- In a container, put the four tablespoons of oil. Cut the garlic cloves in small pieces and put it in with the oil. Slightly stir once or twice and let it sit for a minute or so..
- With the spoon, scoop up the oil and pour some over the top of each bread slice. The more oil, the more of a garlic flavor you'll have. Do not pour to much or you'll have garlic breath all night :(.
- Grab a small pan and place it on the stove top in medium heat (5 or 6). Put the bread slices with the garlic side facing down. Let it cook until it's a light shade of brown. If you want the bread slightly crunchy you can flip it and cook the bottom for a few minutes..
- Move the bread slices on to the oven pan..
- Sprinkle as much Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese as you like.
- Place in the oven and let the cheese melt!.