Garlic Parmesan Focaccia Bread.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Focaccia Bread using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Focaccia Bread
- It's of Bread.
- It's 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- It's of Topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 6 clove of garlic, minced.
Garlic Parmesan Focaccia Bread instructions
- In small bowl, dissolve yeast in water, stir in sugar and olive oil.
- Add 2 1/2 cup flour and salt and mix.
- Add more flour to cut stickiness.
- Knead for 15 mins.
- Grease large bowl with olive oil.
- Place dough in bowl and let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in skillet on low heat.
- Add garlic, cook until soft and yellow.
- Grease pan, roll out dough to fit pan.
- Use dowel or fingers to make mounds in dough.
- Add Parmesan to oil/garlic mix and spread on top of dough.
- Cook 15-20 mins until golden brown.