Garlic pizza balls bread machine. Place the ingredients into the pan of a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Garlic Cheese Bread In A Bread Machine Recipes. Bread Machine Pizza Dough With Variations.
Gooey cheese inside a loaf studded with your kids' favorite pizza toppings, this is a hit with kids and grown ups alike. Cheesy Garlic Bread Pizza is a delicious combination of pizza and garlic bread. A quick pizza dough is topped with olive oil, fresh garlic, parsley and. You can have Garlic pizza balls bread machine using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic pizza balls bread machine
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour or w/w rice flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of dry avtive yeast.
- Prepare of bacon grease or extra virgin olive oil (optional).
- You need of Butter topping.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powder sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
When the bread machine has completed the dough cycle, remove the dough from the pan to a lightly oiled surface. The top countries of supplier is China, from. Transform a can of biscuit dough into easy, cheesy pizza rolls. Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
Garlic pizza balls bread machine instructions
- Pre heat oven to 425°.
- Add the warm water (90 to 110°), and extra virgin olive oil to your bread machine mixing bowl..
- Next, in a large mixing bowl add the flour's, xanthan gum, salt and sugar. Whisk together to combine and add to bread machine mixing bowl..
- Create a depression in the middle and add in the garlic and yeast..
- Set the machine to dough and start it. Keep a close watch and add a little flour or warm water if needed so the dough is just a little sticky..
- When the dough is done, turn it out onto a floured surface, kneed a few times to remove some air. Then roll into a long even log cutting it in half if you need to. Roll till it's about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick. Cut into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and place onto a cookie sheet about 1 inch apart..
- When sheeted drizzle each ball with bacon grease or extra virgin olive oil. Place the sheet in a pre heated 425° oven for 10 to 15 minutes just till golden brown..
- While the balls are baking melt the butter in a bowl, add the powdered sugar, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix well and with a pastery brush, top each ball liberally with the garlic butter sauce..
Tomato sauce of your choice (I used jarred prepared sauce). Get creative and add any other pizza toppings The pepperoni garlic bread balls look delicious though. This hearty aromatic bread has just a hint of honey and garlic. It's one of my favorite breads. It goes with anything from bologna sandwiches to spaghetti.